Our policies for copyright complaints
It is our policy to respond to notices alerting us of content uploaded by users which is alleged to infringe copyright.
This document describes the process of content removal request. Please follow them for a quick response.
What we do
Upon receipt of proper notice, we will remove or disable access to the material (including audio, video and any other visual or textual material owned by you) which is alleged to be infringing copyright. We may also terminate the account of the user who has submitted that content, and we will terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Make sure you know whether the content that you have seen on WIKISEDA infringes your copyright. If you are not sure what your rights are, or whether your copyright has been infringed, you should check with a legal adviser first.
Send us a notice with all of the following elements in it, using this format:
1. Include a statement telling us that you have found some material on WikiSeda which you believe infringes your copyright (for example, "I hereby confirm that I believe the video identified below infringes my copyright").
2. Tell us which country your copyright applies to.
3. Tell us the title of the material concerned and the full URL.
4. Explain to us exactly what part or parts of that material infringe your copyright.
5. Identify the type (e.g. a film, a piece of music, a photo, etc.). and details of (e.g. title, publisher, dates, etc.) the copyright work which you own the rights in, and which you believe has been infringed. If this information is available on the internet, it is helpful to send us a link.
6. Let us have contact information so that we can get in touch with you (email address is preferred).
7. Let us have the contact information which we can pass on to the submitter of the material concerned, so that they can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (email address is preferred).
8. Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorised by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law."
9. Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings in respect of its use."
10. Sign the notice.
11. Send the notice to our email address which can be found in the contact page.